All Balloon Exchanges must be registered on the HomeExchange messaging system before the Exchange (i.e., hosting a Member) to allow the Balloon transfer. You will receive the balloon once the Exchange has been registered.
Once you have discussed the hosting in full and have decided to go ahead with the stay, you will need to officially register it.
- At the bottom of your message trail you will see the option to ‘Propose Exchange Terms.’
- Please click on ‘Propose Exchange Terms’ and an agreement will show on the screen.
- Complete all of your information and select the exchange type. In this case you would select ‘Host a Member Earn a Balloon.’
- Click on ‘Send for Confirmation’ and your Guest will receive the digital agreement.
- They need to complete their information and ‘Send for Confirmation.’
- The digital agreement will then be returned for you to confirm the exchange terms.
When the exchange has been officially registered, your Guests Balloon will transfer to you and you will see a message that the exchange has been registered.