No, you must already hold a Balloon when you ask a Member to host you. Balloon exchanges must be registered in advance of the hosting to allow the Balloon to transfer.
Articles in this section
- Can I offer a Balloon if I don’t have one?
- Can I earn a Balloon by hosting anyone?
- Will I earn a Balloon with each renewal?
- Can Balloons be transferred?
- Can I earn a Balloon from a traditional non-simultaneous exchange?
- Can I claim Balloons for having hosted Members in the past?
- If I have multiple Listings, will Balloons I earn be associated with the Listing I use or my Membership?
- Can I change a non-simultaneous exchange to a Balloon exchange?
- What happens if I or my Host has to cancel?
- What happens if I cannot fulfil my commitment to host via Balloon Exchange?