On the Listing page, a red Balloon in the top left corner of the Member Profile photo indicates that the Member has a Balloon. If there is no red Balloon in the top left corner of the profile photo the member does not have balloon.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy a Balloon? Does HomeExchange gift Balloons?
- How do I know if other Members hold Balloons?
- How do I know if I have a Balloon?
- About Balloon Exchanges
- Is there any additional charge for Balloon Exchanges?
- How long can I stay with a Balloon?
- Do I need to commit my home to being available during certain dates in advance?
- Can I still do a one-to-one (direct) Exchange?
- What does "Hosting" mean when doing a Balloon Exchange?
- How do I earn a Balloon?