You provide a place to stay during a Balloon Exchange (non reciprocal). When you host, you earn a Balloon. A “place to stay” can include the entire home or it can be hospitality, meaning hosting someone in your home while you are there or while you’re away.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy a Balloon? Does HomeExchange gift Balloons?
- How do I know if other Members hold Balloons?
- How do I know if I have a Balloon?
- About Balloon Exchanges (Passport)
- Is there any additional charge for Balloon Exchanges?
- How long can I stay with a Balloon?
- Do I need to commit my home to being available during certain dates in advance?
- Can I still do a one-to-one (direct) Exchange?
- What does "Hosting" mean when doing a Balloon Exchange?
- How do I earn a Balloon?