No, you can also discuss the availability of your home directly with your Exchange Partner. However, the more flexibility you already have in your listing, the more exchanges you will be able to accommodate and the more Balloons you will receive. The Balloons that you earn in this way will then offer you an endless number of options to lodge worldwide free of charge.
Articles in this section
- How to register a Balloon Exchange
- How do I redeem a Balloon?
- How do I know if other Members hold Balloons?
- How do I arrange a Balloon exchange?
- Do I need to commit my home to being available during certain dates in advance?
- How/When will I receive my Balloon?
- Is there a way to search for Members who are interested in Balloon exchanges?
- Is there a place in my profile to share our Balloon availability?
- Where will my host stay?
- Do I need to leave my home? Can I have a guest stay in a spare bedroom?